Facial Reflexology Clooney Concept©
Modules 1, 2 & 3.
This is a comprehensive training, which will give you the confidence to start using your new skills straight away. We will cover the work in three parts, with a break of 2 weeks between each part. Practice makes perfect! Layering skills and confidence, with this new East meets West Concept.
- Why Facial Reflexology?
- A brief history of Reflexology including Facial Reflexology
- The concept of East meets West, using acupressure points and reflexology zones
- Greeting & thanking the face opening sequence
- Reading and searching the face for imbalances
- Walking the vertical and horizontal grids. Incorporating acupressure points
- The structure of the face and skull
- The structure of the skin
- The Central Nervous System
- Introduction to case studies 2×4 treatments in total
- Revision of Module 1
- Check for understanding and skill in the sequence
- We we will fine tune any areas of concern
- Walking the map that reflects the organs and systems of the body.
- Incorporating the work from Module 1 with Module 2 to build a comprehensive treatment
- Case studies
- Revision of Modules 1 & 2
- Maps for common complaints
- Learning the sequences
- Final part to add to your case studies
Each module will have a break in between of two weeks, so that you have time to practice and feel comfortable before moving onto the next sequence. This course is designed to fit into your current reflexology practice, smoothly. You will receive a 100 CPD points per day as a member of the NRRI, and a certificate on completion. Each part adds to the next, we go deeper and learn new techniques on each part of the course. This not only helps your clients address health issues, there is an added benefit. Because of the work you have covered with reflexology, and as you have been encouraging blood supply and nutrients to the muscles of the face, your complexion will also look fresher and brighter. You will need to complete each part in sequence, adding to your skills and giving you plenty of time to get comfortable with the Concept.
There will be a a special introductory fee of just €285 for this whole course. You can save your place by paying a deposit of €140, with the balance to pay no later than two weeks before the course commences. The course will be held in Cork City and Skibbereen, West Cork. Each day will start at 10am and finish at 5pm giving you the opportunity to get to and from home the same day! The Natural Clinic, Sullivan’s Quay. Cork City and Liss Ard Estate, Skibbereen.
We will have 3 great days!
DATES FOR CORK CITY 12TH JAN, 26TH JAN & 9TH FEB 2019
DATES FOR SKIBBEREEN 2ND FEB, 16TH FEB & 2ND MARCH 2019